|Work hours||Add information|
|About||AYIPN advocates the rights of the world's indigenous peoples. Over here, we share knowledge and develop our peoples' communities and struggles.|
• Provide platforms and venues for raising awareness, education and to bring about unity in perspective and response;
• Develop and undertake training and other services that will help the indigenous youth movement both at the local and national levels;
• Facilitate communication links and give information service and exchange among its members and other concerned organizations;
• Extend solidarity and help to members and other concerned organizations when needed; and
• Start and coordinate solidarity campaigns.
• Strengthen indigenous youth capacity in our respective communities by organizing and mobilizing them to the causes that we continue to carry as peoples.
• Ease exchange of ideas, analysis and experiences to further enrich the struggles and campaigns that we shall raise to the regional and international levels.
• Maximize various frontiers and arenas such as the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues and other UN agencies, international conventions and covenants to further advance the causes of the indigenous youth and peoples in our region.
• Set up and fortify relations with other organizations, institutions and persons at local, national to the regional and international levels that have goals like ours.
|Description||APIYN advocates the rights of the world's indigenous peoples. Over here, we share knowledge and develop our peoples' communities and struggles.|