|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The Aussie Beer Milers Club, is the hub of beer miling, beer runs and anything sportive that should be accompanied by beer.|
Do you like beer? Do you like running? Even if you like neither, this event is still for you!
WHAT’S A BEER MILE?
Drink a beer, run 400m, drink a beer, run 400m, drink a beer, run 400m, drink a beer, run 400m.
= Four beers, one mile.
BEER MILE RULES:
1. Beers must be opened and finished within the 10 metre transition zone.
2. Beer vessels, once empty, must be tipped over competitor’s head to verify emptiness.
3. Beers are BYO but must be (around about) standard stubbie/can volume (355mL) and 5% alcohol.
4. Drinking of beers may not be aided externally in any way (e.g. no shotgunning, no straws, no specialized cans/bottles).
5. Competitors who chunder before they finish the mile must complete one penalty lap at the end of their fourth lap.