|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Raising awareness of bird species in peril across the Australasian region.|
The 2017 Australasian Bird Fair and Wildlife Expo will be the greatest bird and wildlife related event in the Australasian/Pacific region, more than just a bird fair – a wildlife expo!
Inviting anyone interested in wildlife and its conservation to come on board. It is the opportunity reach out to the thousands of people passionate about wildlife but have yet to make the link to the very organisations looking after their interests.
The strengths of the Australasian Bird Fair are the attractions provided for members of the environmentally aware members of the public to the many activities at the Sydney Olympic Park venue.
These include talks on the latest amazing work carried out by conservation groups making a difference to the conservation of birds and other wildlife across Australia, New Zealand and our Pacific neighbours.
Other talks will be about bird and wildlife locations worldwide by experts keen to show the amazing diversity of wildlife from first hand experience and providing opportunities to see these first hand through custom made tours from local to global destinations led by people passionate about what they do.
This year we are expecting in excess of 100 exhibitors including:
- A complete range of optical and photographic equipment to suit any budget with hands on experience and experts on hand to provide guidance.
- Travel and tourism operators from local to across the globe with packages including local tours as well overseas from polar to tropic and everything between.
- Book sellers
- Clothing and accessories
- Garden/wildlife accessories
- Organisations, charities and trusts
- Bird clubs
- Photographic competition and exhibit
|Founded||Avifauna Research & Services|