If you have consular or passport related questions please visit our website www.sweden.embassy.gov.au for further information.
Welcome to the official Facebook page of the Australian Government in Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Latvia managed by the Australian Embassy in Stockholm.
Our page provides information about Australia's relationship with Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Latvia, upcoming Embassy events, Australian culture and things to see in Australia.
The Australian Government and Facebook have strict guidelines on discrimination and intimidation. Therefore, we take a strong stance on deleting content which is discriminatory, hateful or threatening and actions which may offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate.
When contributing your views to DFAT social media services, please ensure that you:
• do protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information about yourself or others in your comments, (such as names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers)
• do post material to the forum that is relevant to the issues being consulted on
• do represent your own views and do not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
• do not abuse, harass or threaten others
• do not make defamatory or slanderous comments
• do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language
• do not use obscene or offensive language
• do not post material to the forum that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
• do not post multiple versions of the same view to the forum
• do not incite, encourage or make reference to conduct that may constitute a criminal or civil offence or otherwise violate Australian law
• do not promote commercial interests in your posts to the forum
• do not post comments promoting personal professional interests
• do not include internet addresses, videos, images or any email addresses, in your contribution
• do not post overtly party political comment (e.g. reference to candidates, fundraisers, support for political parties).
Do not post anything which:
• racially or religiously vilifies others,