|About||Liana Taylor is one of Australia's leading mindfulness teachers and is Director of the Applied Mindfulness Certification programs and courses at the AIAM.|
Our mission at the Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness is threefold:
To educate and inspire a community of leaders.
To deliver highly effective professional development programs.
To form Australia's most renowned hub of resources for cultivating compassion, wisdom and joy.
The Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness (AIAM) was launched in 2014 by Clinical Psychologist and international mindfulness teacher, Liana Taylor (MPsych, MAPS, MPPC, AAIM) in response to discussions with leading mindfulness teachers and researchers across the globe about how to meet the needs of people in positions of influence, who want to be mindful and inspired in their life and work.
With over 20 years experience in both the Clinical Psychology and Buddhist fields she brings the depth of her understanding and its applications in daily life, to her teaching and all that she does.
Over the past ten years teaching across Australia and internationally, Liana saw that professionals who were using and teaching mindfulness, one to one or in groups, need three things:
1. Rigorous formal training in applied mindfulness;
2. The ability to apply mindfulness in own life, relationships and leadership and
3. A cross-disciplinary community of like-minded peers.
The AIAM was formed to assist all those professionals, leaders and managers who truly do value Mindfulness as a means of accessing deep and honest, self-awareness and insight, and ultimately ... our innate wisdom and leadership qualities.
The AIAM offers a range of mindfulness courses and retreats, which are popular choices for CPD for health practitioners, educators and managers and leaders, and also provides three levels of certification in Applied Mindfulness: Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certificate, Master Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certificate, and International Trainer of Applied Mindfulness Certificate.
The AIAM is dedicated to all those people who want to live and lead in a way that is both mindful and inspired.
For full details on certification and the courses and retreats available at The Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness please visit:
We offer an extensive range of mindfulness courses, retreats, professional certification.
* Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification -Level 1
* Master Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification -Level 2
* International Trainer of Applied Mindfulness Certification -Level 3
COURSES & RETREATS:
* MBCT - Mindfulness Essentials-3-day course
* Mindful Conversations - 3-day course
* Mindful Leadership -3-day course
* Mindfulness Retreat: Leadership Tango - 5-day residential
* Silent, Teacher Led, Mindfulness Retreat - 5-day residential
* Mindfulness Adventure Retreat (New Zealand 10-day residential)