|Work hours||Add information|
|About||This is the Official Page for 3d Cavalry Regiment, 1st Squadron, Bandit Troop. Please see posting guidelines in info.|
If you're looking for the official source of information about the U.S. Army please visit our homepage at http://www.army.mil/
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.
• No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• No comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• No documents of any kind should be posted on this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Also, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
Visit the Army's strategic communication tool, STAND-TO! at: http://www.army.mil/standto