|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Gail Pederson, SPRN, HN-BC, a board certified Special Practice RN in Holistic Nursing provides complimentary care to help you reach your maximum health.|
Gail Pederson, SPRN, HN-BC has been a registered nurse since 1980 and is recognized as a Special Practice Registered Nurse in Holistic Nursing in the state of North Dakota. She has been Board Certified as a Holistic Nurse since 2000. Her office is open by appointment and located at 123 3rd St. NE, Valley City, ND.58072.
Using coordinated therapies, Gail can provide support for:
-Pain/Stress/Sleep Management -Cancer care support
- Easing Acute and Chronic conditions
-Boost the immune system -Calming anxiety/depression
-pre and post-surgical
Holistic Nursing Assessment provides a complete overview of your physical, mental, spiritual and social health with mutual goals coordinated with other health care providers.
Complimentary Therapies provided include:
1. Healing Touch™ is a relaxing, nurturing energy therapy that uses gentle touch to assist in balancing physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Healing Touch works with your energy field to support your natural ability to heal, is safe for all ages and works in harmony with standard medical care.
2. Guided/Interactive Imagery™ Facilitated relaxation exercises, meditation techniques
3. Aromatherapy - Consultation and Sales with goDesana Essential Oils.
4. Nutritional Counseling Special dietary needs, ie. Lo salt, gluten free. Whole foods. Local foods. Supplements. Probiotics.
5. Creative/Artistic Exploration Stress management and relaxation.
Gail is also available to present programs on many different health related topics to organizations and groups.