Bringing fresh, affordable and locally produced food to the Beacon community all year long.
• To provide consumers with healthy and high quality local produce and food items through direct contact with producers.
• To build opportunities and grow support for local agriculture and small businesses primarily in the Hudson Valley.
• To create a vibrant public setting for commerce, community events, education, and service.
• To serve as a valuable resource in the Beacon community, especially for those who are food insecure.
• To equally serve producers, consumers and the Beacon community in a way that brings value to each and benefits everyone.
Opening day for the 2017 Outdoor Market season is April 23rd, 10am to 3pm at Veterans Place, next to the Beacon Post Office. Please message us through Facebook or email email@example.com for all inquiries.