|Work hours||Add information|
The official Facebook page of BIDMC. Sharing health tips, medical news & keeping you connected!
|Mission||The mission of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is to serve our patients compassionately and effectively, and to create a healthy future for them and their families. Our mission is supported by our commitment to personalized, excellent care for our patients; a workforce committed to individual accountability, mutual respect and collaboration; and a commitment to maintaining our financial health.|
BETH ISRAEL DEACONESS SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
At BIDMC we welcome comments, questions, reviews and discussion on our social media channels. We' re on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google + and Pinterest.
It is important to note that we do not post medical advice on any of our social media channels.
Our team consistently monitors participation to make sure posts are on topic, respectful and courteous.
The opinions and views posted by our followers do not reflect BIDMC’s views.
We receive several comments and questions a day and always try to respond in a timely manner.
BIDMC reserves the right to review and delete any comment we believe is inappropriate, including but not limited to the following:
• Comments that violate the privacy of our patients and their families
• Foul language, abusive and hurtful comments
• Off-topic and redundant comments. If a person posts about the same topic more than twice, we can take down the posts
• Hate speech about race, gender, sexual preference, religion, etc.
• Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments
• Postings that advertise events, products or services that BIDMC perceives as not relevant will be removed.
When you post to BIDMC’s social media channels, you understand and acknowledge this information.