Shane Biehn, CFP | Senior Financial Advisor
Tel: 306-934-2466 | Branch: 306-933-2410
Biehn Financial Group works with a variety of individuals, families and businesses offering insurance, investments, retirement and financial planning.
Shane Biehn, CFP
Senior Financial Advisor | Manulife Securities Incorporated
Life Insurance Advisor | Biehn Financial & Insurance Planning Services Inc
Shane Biehn first started out in the financial industry in 1993. Over the course of many years, he built up his capabilities, his offering and his practice so that he could provide a full suite of wealth services for individuals, business owners and farmers. Solutions for your cash flow, assets, retirement and estate.
Before founding his own practice in 2001, Shane provided investment management services to a variety of client types. During this time, however, he was beginning to see how much wealth was needlessly lost to tax or improper planning, and how this affected each individual client. He also saw that this problem was especially damaging to business and farm owners, who had such complex cash flow and taxation needs. For this reason, his focus within Biehn Financial Group became increasingly centred on business owners and keeping them in control of where their money went, and through the crisis of 2008, this focus was solidified in his practice.
Today, he operates with a network of specialists and other resources, as well as a multi-platform investment approach and a clear process for defining comprehensive wealth plans. He is always developing new capabilities and finding creative ways to help clients create the lifestyle they want today and in the future.
• Cashflow & wealth planning
• Investment strategy and portfolio construction with unique alternative investments
• Risk management and insurance
• Advanced tax minimization strategies
• Resources to evaluate your business structures, including family trusts & holding companies
• Exit strategies and planning for your farm or business transition
• Retirement income planning
• Business succession, legacy and estate planning
• Network of experts in registered pension plans & employee benefits
Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, GICs and fina