|About||The Blue Fin Divers Scuba Diving Centre in Naxos, Greece|
The Blue Fin Divers Scuba Diving Centre was established in 2006 on Naxos Island (Cyclades, Greece) by the professional diver Mr. Panagiotis Niflis, simultaneously with the lifting of the legal prohibition of free diving.
The whole Aegean Sea region between Naxos and Paros islands constitutes an exceptional destination for diving and exploring the underwater world - a picturesque environment, crystal waters and magical locations.
Stories that started as myths and several tales from local fishermen were gathered, investigated and confirmed by Blue Fin Divers.
We can provide a special underwater tour to special spots for unforgettable plunges, such as:
* The “Broken Ship”, the wreck of the cargo ship “Marianna”, which sank in 1982 during a severe storm.
* The “Wooden Seaplane”, the remains of a World War I Arado aircraft.
* The “Lost Beaufighter”, a British bomber aircraft which sank during World Word II.
* The “Mermaids Cave”, an ancient concealed and underground cavern at Padieronissi islet.
* A variety of magical reef dives.
We keep exploring new hidden places in order to provide you with more and more diving spots.
Our technical equipment consists of:
* A 9 meter polyesteric boat with a 320HP Mercruiser engine, which can transfer safely and comfortably up to 12 divers.
* A latest technology Paramina (13,000 lt per hour) compressor.
* Oceanic and Tiquillio equipment (bought on 2006) excellently maintained.
All our services and equipment are approved by the BVQI.