|About||The Best Business Network. Join us Wednesdays at 7:30 - 9:00 am, at the Salem Centre to expand your brand!|
BNI is the largest business networking organization in the world.The philosophy of BNI is built upon the idea of "Givers Gain". By giving business to others, you will get business in return.
BNI provides a positive, supportive, and structured environment for the development and exchange of quality business referrals. It does so by helping you build personal relationships with dozens of other qualified business professionals.
Networking requires commitment. The most successful chapters of BNI are comprised of participants who are sincerely committed to helping one another through networking. They are a team. As a participant in BNI, you are responsible for complying with the policies and guidelines of the organization.
What You Should Know
• Weekly meetings last for 90 minutes. Members need to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
• Only one person from each professional specialty is accepted into a chapter of BNI.
• All participants must represent their primary occupation.
• Attendance is critical. If you cannot attend a meeting, you may send a substitute.
There is an initial application fee, annual membership dues, and chapters may have a venue fee. Please see the chapter Secretary/Treasurer for exact information. When you apply to participate in BNI your application will be reviewed by the chapter's Membership Committee and you will be notified of the status before the next meeting.
• Increased exposure to many other business professionals
• Substantially increase business through referrals
• Learn to effectively talk about your business
• Sharpen your presentation skills
• Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year
• New Member Packet: Business card book, name badge holder, orientation CD, BNI pin
• SuccessNet newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business
• Member Success Program workshop
• Advanced Education Series workshops
• Leadership Team Training
• Participation in