|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Bob provides an unrivalled level of service and commitment developing a reputation for achieving results at Harcourts Epsom.|
Bob provides an unrivalled level of service and commitment developing a reputation for achieving results. Bob is an ex Banker with the National Bank of New Zealand Ltd with experience in both retail banking and administration banking practices. Bob has also been the General Manager of Wellington Taxi Society and a Director of the New Zealand Taxi Federation and has had much input into that changed industry we know today. Bob takes pride in an exceptional rate of referral business from past satisfied vendors and buyers.
• Excellent sales & marketing knowledge
• Strategic sales ability to promote your property and ensure the greatest possible number of potential buyers
• Strong understanding of the Karori Real Estate market having lived here for over 20 years
• Great people skills
• Communication skills to keep you fully informed every step of the way – written and oral
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with vendors and purchasers
• Strong team player able to utilise the Harcourts team to maximise results
• Expert negotiator
• Strong negotiating skills and experience will ensure you realise the best possible result within an acceptable timeframe and minimal inconvenience
• Open minded, flexible, determined and confident. Achievements:
• Top 20% Sales in 2005-2006 National Awards
• Over $65 million of property sold - Bob is an exceptionally committed real estate consultant.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact him directly.