|Work hours||Add information|
A series of 3, minimum exertion, seasonally themed, bicycle outings!
1. Dandy Daffodil Tweed Ride – March
2. Summer Seersucker Social – July
3. Fall Flannel Frolic – September
1. Dandy Daffodil Tweed Ride — March 18th, 2017
2. Summer Seersucker Social Ride — July 15th, 2017
3. Fall Flannel Frolic Ride — September 2018
The Boneshaker Cycling Society is hosting a series of three, minimum exertion, maximum elegance, seasonally themed, bicycle outings for ladies and gentlemen!
Informal jaunts with opportunities for site seeing and socializing while enjoying a variety of seasonal activities. Participants are those whose dress is dignified and stylish, urbane rather than urban.
The purpose is of course to restore style and panache to the pursuit of bicycling, and to bring together those interested in pedaling your way into a theoretical gentler time. Besides an indecently-dressed rider attracts the opprobrium of spectators.