We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
Breaking Day Hypnotherapy and Light Heart Reiki

Breaking Day Hypnotherapy and Light Heart Reiki

Paso Robles (CA), 93446, United States

Get Directions

(805) 242-1649

Categories
Work hours Add information
About Reiki is a wonderful, gentle, energy healing system that provides peace, relaxation, and balance. I want to help all who are willing to a world of self healing.
Breaking Day Hypnotherapy and Light Heart Reiki cover
Description Hypnotherapy is a simple way to make behavior changes through one's subconscious mind. The subconscious makes up about 90% of ones brain power. If your subconscious isn't on board with your goals or changes, it is very change 90% with ones conscious mind which is the remaining 10%. Not good odds. Hypnosis can make the changes in the subconscious mind that will put 100% of your brain power towards one's goals.
Reiki is a simple natural and safe method of energy healing that has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. Reiki can improve your mind, body, spirit and emotional health.

Similar places nearby