|Work hours||Add information|
|About||B.A.S.A is a Non-Profit Organization dedicated to providing children with skills necessary to become successful players, teammates, and people.|
|Mission||It is the mission of the Brookville Area Soccer Association to provide a well-organized soccer experience that is appropriately structured to accommodate any level of play and to promote a positive youth sports culture that teaches life lessons and “Honors the Game” for all players in the Brookville area.|
It is the mission of the Brookville Area Soccer Association to provide a well-organized soccer experience that is appropriately structured to accommodate any level of play and to promote a positive youth sports culture that teaches life lessons and “Honors the Game” for all players in the Brookville area.
The Brookville Area Soccer Association strives to provide a high-quality experience in which every athlete: has fun playing the game, feels like an important part of the team regardless of performance, learns lessons that have value beyond the field of play, and learns the skills, the tactics, and strategies of the game that will help them improve as a player and a person.
As we make strenuous efforts to prepare our child-athletes for increasing levels of competition and life outside of sports, we know that we cannot do this without quality volunteer coaches. Our Coaches are passionate about the children and about the game. Most of all, our coaches are positive role models of sporting behavior. We are committed to ongoing training and mentoring of our volunteers.
We have high expectations of all of our volunteers and players and we place emphasis on positive character traits such as: Fair Play, Good Sportsmanship, Integrity, Honor, Loyalty, Personal Responsibility, Excellence, Teamwork, and Respect.
It is our promise to you:
• To operate to the best of our ability as an Association.
• To promote sportsmanship and to show respect to the other players, coaches, parents, and referees.
• To enhance player self esteem, confidence, and overall character.
• To always put the best interest of the player above all others.
• To provide an environment for coaches to develop skills and techniques needed to teach the game of soccer.
• To provide an environment for referees to develop skills and techniques needed to referee the game of soccer.
• To assure that all adults associated with the program are positive role models o
|Products||Soccer Instruction for children ages 3-19, Coaching opportunity and training, Referee opportunity and training.|