|Work hours||Add information|
Bryn Mangrich, Realtor
3313 Terrace Drive
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Licensed in Iowa
Over the years, many people have asked me, “How do you like your career in real estate?’ My answer has always been the same, “I love it.” As your Realtor, my job is more than just facilitating a successful transaction and getting everyone (both buyer and seller) to closing. It’s also about watching the faces of my buyers light up when they realize that I was telling them the truth when I said “You will know the right house when you walk through the door.” It’s about watching a sellers pride in talking about their current home & also about listening to their dreams for the next adventures ahead.
My job is about listening, encouraging, educating and guiding people to realize their next goals in life. At the end of the day, real estate is pretty simple; listen to my clients’ wishes, listen to their goals and then think outside the box to do what it takes to make it happen. If everyone works together this goal is always attainable.
A Waterloo native and UNI graduate, I am well established in the Cedar Valley community. My husband Luke and I have twin boys, Will & Jack, who joined our family May 7th, 2012. We have a crazy busy house and it’s filled with lots of giggles, cheesy dimple-filled smiles, and trucks & cars strewn all over the living room! Between family & full time careers we still manage to squeeze in time to cheer on the Iowa Hawkeyes and UNI Panthers…laundry just gets sacrificed in the making!
• 2013-Present: Waterloo Cedar Falls Board of Realtors RPAC fundraising member
• 2009-Present: Coordinator for Oakridge Realtors Adopt-A-Family Program
• 2009-Present: Realtor representing numerous Habitat for Humanity remodel home projects
• 2011: Waterloo Cedar Falls Board of Realtors Social Committee Chairperson
• 2006-2012: Mentor with the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization/ Waterloo Community Schools
• 2008-2011: Waterloo Cedar Falls Board of Realtors Habitat for Humanity co-chairperson