|Work hours||Add information|
|About||C.H. Robinson is a third party logistics provider offering freight transportation and logistics, outsource solutions, produce sourcing and information services.|
|Mission||Our people, processes, and technology improve the world's transportation and supply chains, delivering exceptional value to our customers and suppliers.|
Founded in 1905, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. is one of the world's largest third party logistics (3PL) providers, with 2013 gross revenues of $12.8 billion. We provide freight transportation and logistics, outsource solutions, produce sourcing, and information services to over 45,000 customers through a network of offices in North America, Europe, Asia, South America and Australia. To meet our customers' freight needs, we provide access to over 63,000 transportation providers worldwide, including contract motor carriers, railroads, air freight carriers, and ocean carriers. With the service and dedication of more than 11,000 employees, our performance-driven culture, and our proven track record of success, we've built a strong reputation as an industry leader.
Welcome to our Facebook page! This is one of the best places for you to stay current on trending supply chain topics, company updates and our corporate culture. We appreciate your participation on our page, and welcome engaging conversation.
Every comment that is posted will be reviewed. We appreciate feedback, good or bad, and will take each comment seriously and use it to improve. We will respond to each comment as we see fit, and provide as much help as we can where it is needed.
We value your contributions to our Facebook page, but we do have the right to remove any comment that is offensive, defamatory, deceptive, a solicitation or spam. We also have the right to ban any user who contributes to these kind of postings. We will work hard to monitor each post to ensure that these rules are being followed.
Posts that are contributed by others, other than C.H. Robinson, do not represent C.H. Robinson's opinions or views.
• The Fortune 500 (2002-2013)
• Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” (2010-2013)
• Fortune “America’s Most Admired Companies” (2000-2008)
• BusinessWeek “The 50 Best Performers” (2008-2010)
• Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal “Best Places to Work” (2006-2013)
o Ranked the #1 Large Company in 2013
• Star Tribune “Top Workplaces” (2011-2013)
• Inbound Logistics “Top 100 3PL” List (2006-2013)
o Ranked #1 on the Readers Choice Top 10 3PL Excellence Award List (2011-2013)
• Food Logistics “Top 100 Third-Party Logistics Providers” (2005-2013)
• Transport Topics “Logistics 50” (2011-2013)
• Supply Chain Brain “Great Supply Chain Partners” (2011-2013)
• Inbound Logistics “75 Green Supply Chain Partners” (2011-2013)
• Brookshire Grocery Company “Top Supplier – Collaboration and Service Award” (2013)
• Sharp Electronics Corporation “Truckload/IMC Carrier of the Year” (2013)
• BJ’s Wholesale Club “Perishable Vendor of the Year” (2013)
• Floor and Décor “Logistics Partner of the Year” (2012)
• CHEP “National Carrier of the Year” (2011)
• Newsweek “U.S. 500 Green Rankings” (2011-2012)
• Logistics Management “Quest for Quality – Top 3PL” (2011)
• Logistics Management “Quest for Quality – Top Intermodal Marketing Company” (2010)