At C.H. Robinson we work together for change helping those who need it most and making a positive impact on our communities through volunteerism, grants, and fundraising events.
The Foundation is committed to ensuring that our communities continue to be great places to live and work, and through our employee match programs and grants, we provide support to hundreds of organizations each year.
Our giving priorities support organizations who can offer employee engagement opportunities and focus on programs which:
- Expand educational success for at-risk youth
- Prevent hunger and provide food assistance
- Expand and improve access to affordable housing
- Support immediate living needs for people in crisis
- Focus on areas of Health — research, prevention, and treatment