|Work hours||Add information|
The Official Facebook Page of California Polytechnic State University "Learn by Doing."
Founded in 1901, California Polytechnic State University (Cal Poly) is one of five comprehensive polytechnic universities in the U.S., with about 18,000 undergraduate and 900 graduate students. Located in San Luis Obispo, 200 miles north of Los Angeles, Cal Poly maintains a guiding philosophy of “Learn By Doing” that is reflected in the school’s comprehensive curriculum combining technical and professional training with the arts and humanities. This prepares students to become resourceful professionals and innovative leaders from the moment they step foot on campus. As one of the most selective universities in the California State University (CSU) system, Cal Poly consistently ranks “Best in the West” by U.S. News and World Report and is considered one of “The Best Colleges for Your Money” by Money Magazine.
- #1 Public-Master's University in the West by U.S. News. 22 consecutive years
- #70 out of 1,500 colleges for "best overall value"
- #13 among public schools for graduates' median salaries
- #7 among public universities for return on investment
- #4 in the nation for Aerospace & Computer Engineering
- #5 in the nation for ROI, Orfalea College of Business
- #1 in the nation for Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering
- #3 in the nation for Civil Engineering
- #1 in the nation for Architecture and Design
- #4 Aerospace Engineering program in the nation for universities that do not offer a doctorate
- Top 10 colleges for highest paid graduates in the field of Education
|Founded||March 8, 1901|