|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Calm Parenting is a safe circle of sharing. A weekly theme relative to the parenting journey and the personal growth of each woman is explored.|
Calm Parenting is a safe circle of sharing facilitated by Tracey. Each week a different theme relative to the parenting journey and the personal growth of each person is explored, and participants can choose to share their own experiences. Tracey also treats the group to a weekly relaxation.
How will this help me to be a calmer parent?
The course aims to help each person navigate the maze of early parenting. It aims to identify and facilitate discussion around the challenges the new mother is experiencing. In acknowledging the commonality of the challenges, and all of the different (but equally perfect) responses, the new mother can feel more confident in herself, her intimate relationships and her relationship with the world around her. This confidence will spill over into her mothering allowing her to feel calmer, and more content.
Some areas the course covers:
- Forces influencing parenting during this era
- Development of the ‘self,’ as parents.
- Relationships after birth
- The art and intuitive nature of parenting
- Work/ life contentment
- Managing the toddler
- Parenting rituals and traditions
- Sex after birth
- Participation in Calmbirth is not a prerequisite to Calmparenting… all are welcome.
- Babies to attend as well, however ideally suits 0-8 months.
- BYO blanket and toys
- The Calmparenting course is for mothers of babies, who can come during the day, however I will be encouraging you to share some of the learnings and experiences with partners – and will eventually be providing more online material to benefit you both.