|Work hours||Add information|
|About||A high-quality, innovative community health system that serves Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston’s metro-north communities. www.challiance.org.|
Mission: To improve the health of our communities.
Vision: To be the premier academic public health care system in the nation.
|Description||Cambridge Health Alliance is a high-quality and innovative community health system that provides essential services to Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston’s metro-north communities. It includes three hospital campuses, a network of primary care and specialty practices, and the Cambridge Public Health Dept. CHA is a Harvard Medical School teaching affiliate and is also affiliated with Harvard School of Public Health, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, and Tufts University School of Medicine.|
* 2018 CHA Cambridge Public Health Department is nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board
* 2018 First accredited specialty pharmacy in MA owned by a health system, URAC (Utilization Review Accreditation Commission)
* 2017 Top Teaching Hospital, The Leapfrog Group
* 2017 “A” Hospital Safety Score – Everett Hospital, The Leapfrog Group
* 2017 Primary and specialty care expansions – CHA Women’s Health at Revere Care Center, Malden Eye Center, Psychiatric services at CHA Everett Hospital and CHA Cambridge Hospital