Camerons is a family owned company that’s been in Ballarat for more than 120 years. We provide tradespeople & the community with real country service & an eye for quality across our three divisions; Plumbing, Steel, and Welding & Industrial.
J B Cameron, as we were first known, was established by John Brown Cameron in 1895 to service the mining industry. In 1931, the focus of the business shifted to incorporate plumbing and industrial hardware products. J B Cameron moved to the current position on the corner of Armstrong Street South and Eyre Streets in 1957. Over the years the company evolved into what we are today – one of Ballarat’s largest family owned and operated businesses with a reputation for quality products and service.
Corner Armstrong & Eyre Streets, Ballarat (VIC), 3350, Australia