|Work hours||Add information|
The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids is a leading force in the fight to reduce tobacco use and its deadly toll in the United States and around the world.
1. Educate the public and policy makers about the tobacco problem and solutions.
2. Expose and counter tobacco industry efforts to market to children and mislead the public.
3. Advocate for proven solutions that reduce tobacco use and exposure to secondhand smoke.
4. Mobilize organizations and individuals to join the fight against tobacco use.
5. Empower a tobacco-free generation by fostering youth leadership and activism.
6. Enhance tobacco prevention efforts worldwide by sharing programs and information with international partners.