|Work hours||Add information|
|About||“Bringing back the people of GOD unto Himself and delivering them from the power of darkness.”|
|Mission||Canaan Gospel Church Kiteezi exists to advance the kingdom of God to mankind, through evangelism, deliverance and community empowerment.|
Pr. Edward Lubwama ( Overseer Canaan Gospel Church /Senior Pastor) got born again in 1981 starting his pastoral ministry on December 27th 1983. He held fellowship meetings with followers first in the compound of the late William Mpangi in Bama. The fellowship meetings shifted location, first to the buildings of Kiteezi Primary School, then to Mr. Kanyike’s home in Kiteezi, to the late Ssalongo Erukana Mukasa’s home, after which to a rented house belonging to the late Kafeero and finally bought land on which the Church is to date.
The Lord spoke to him to build Him, Canaan Gospel Church with a vision of “bringing back the people of God unto Himself and delivering them from the power of darkness.”
When I bought the Church land, I put several temporary structures and some of them fell down but I did not stop there till I built the current church building.
Pr. Eddie has preached the gospel both locally and internationally to several countries including; Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Sweden and the United Kingdom and more are to come.
CANAAN GOSPEL MISSION
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe that the Bible is God’s inspired word, a revelation from God to Man.
We accept it as our all sufficient rule for faith and practices.
2. There is one God exisiting in three person, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus, in His Virgin birth, miracles, vicarious and atoning death
in which His blood was shed. We also believe in His bodly resurrection and ascension to the right
hand side of the Father and in His soon personal return for His Church Saints in power and glory.
4. We also believe that the new birth is received by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in baptism by water immersion (Rom 6:3-5, Matt 3:13-16).
6. We know that baptism into the Holy Spirit is for all believers. This is evident throug speaking in
tongues (Matt. 3:11, Acts 2:28).
7. Salvation is by believing in the Lord Jesus as the personal saviour
-Managed to construct a multipurpose hall
-We have put up a children center
-Managed to buy ministry land
-Hosted the prepare the bride of Christ conference every year since 2008
-Pr. Edward has written prepare the bride of Christ books yet to be out on the market
- Started prepare the bride of Christ Television program
- Registered numerical Church growth
-The Senior Pastor has preached the gospel in Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa, Sweden and United Kingdom
|Founded||Pr. Edward Lubwama|
|Products||Salvation, Spiritual Healing & Breakthrough|