Carlin Hall, also known as Curtis Hall, Carlin Community Hall, Glencarlyn School, Glencarlyn Recreation Center, and is a historic community center located in the Glencarlyn section of Arlington, Virginia. It was built in 1892, and is a tall one-story, frame, Late Victorian cross-plan community hall. It measures approximately 45 feet wide and 30 feet deep. The standing seam metal gable roof is topped by a four-sided wood cupola. It originally served as a meeting place for the newly formed Glencarlyn civic association and the Episcopal church congregation, provided a place for a variety of community social events. The building housed an elementary school from the 1920s to 1950. In 1953, it was returned by Arlington County as a community center.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1993.