|About||Carolina Place offers terrific shopping for the whole family! For information on events, sales, special hours and more, visit http://www.carolinaplace.com|
CAROLINA PLACE PAGE RULES
We want everyone to enjoy their experience here and welcome all questions and commentary. We also have some page rules to make sure everyone has the best experience while they’re here.
By using or accessing the Carolina Place Facebook page, you agree to comply with Facebook's Terms and Conditions (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms). Any content that is a violation of these terms or is contrary to our company values will be deleted. Facebook has an automatic spam filter and some posts may be hidden unintentionally as a result. If your post is hidden by this automatic filter and does not violate our house rules, we will un-hide the post for public viewing.
Some examples of what will not be tolerated on our wall:
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or personally attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, or vulgar comments
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful posts/comment
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Spamming in nature
• Solicitation of goods or services from companies or brands outside of Carolina Placel
• Uploading files or links that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Anything to do with a legal issue, legal case, or attorneys. This includes legal action involving Carolina Place, soliciting individuals to engage in legal action against Carolina Place, or offering other legal advice.
• Posting of any personal information including, but not limited to, email address and/or phone number.
Carolina Place reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines as listed above. We also reserve the right to block anyone who violates these guidelines from posting on our page.
If you have a customer service issue, we recommend emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.