|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Welcome to the Carroll County Schools Performing Arts Center Facebook page. We’re glad you are here.|
|Mission||The mission of the Carroll County Schools Performing Arts Center is to operate as a multi-use facility that connects our students and community with a broad range of fine arts programs; fosters community partnerships for fine arts education; stimulates economic growth for the west Georgia area; and creates an overall premier experience for our performers and patrons.|
Welcome to the Carroll County Schools Performing Art Center Facebook page. We’re glad you are here.
This page provides a place to keep you informed about what’s happening at the Carroll County Schools Performing Arts Center. The following guidelines constitute our "House Rules," and are designed to help provide a quality environment for our Facebook fans. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions. While we are excited to hear from everyone, it is important to note that comments by fans to the Carroll County Schools Facebook page do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Carroll County Schools, nor does Carroll County Schools confirm their accuracy.
We understand that the education of children in our community is a subject you are passionate about – a passion we share. We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback related to news stories posted to our Wall. We don’t take decisions on moderating posts lightly, but we do expect that participants post commentary that is both relevant to the post on which it is made and respectful to this community as a whole.
Carroll County Schools reserves the right, but is not obligated to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Spamming in nature
• Linking to files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (embedding a