|Work hours||Add information|
|About||CDS provides and supports cellular data networking equipment and customized solutions to many public and private businesses.|
|Mission||Cellular Data Solutions (CDS) provides all of the top-rated products and equipment, plus ongoing expert support, to establish and maintain your customized M2M system. CDS is a proud strategic partner with M2M industry leaders, and CDS provides tailored M2M solutions to a wide range of businesses, government agencies, and other organizations across the USA.|
Cellular Data Solutions (CDS) supplies reliable, customized, state-of-the-art cellular products and services to government agencies and other public organizations as well as private businesses. To provide world-class solutions CDS has forged strong, dynamic partnerships with nationwide wireless carriers, leading product manufacturers, and other strategic vendors in the cellular data industry.
· That has enabled CDS to position itself as a direct provider of cellular solutions to end users throughout the USA. CDS handles everything from product selection, installation, and implementation to cellular network support services, maintenance, and upgrades.
· CDS customers include first responder organizations (law enforcement, fire and rescue, and medical) as well as businesses requiring seamlessly meshed and synched wireless systems and turnkey solutions that eliminate costly, time-consuming downtime.
· CDS bolsters communication and data transfer systems with assets such as hardened cases, embedded modems, and external antennas for improved signals that thrive in environments where conventional USB modems cannot survive.
· CDS provides and installs cellular technology vehicle data communication systems, remote video, and remote monitoring. CDS is also able to install dependable 4G LTE WiFi throughout a facility with routers that deliver clear, long-range signals with no unexpected transmission losses or annoying delays.
· Plus CDS helps organizations extend their networks with a variety of innovative solutions such as remote solar-powered monitoring and remote monitoring of temperature readings, humidity readings, water levels, motors, video surveillance, message boards, and network redundancy.
All of the flexible and adaptable CDS solutions maximize existing infrastructure for a customized, budget-conscious solution that not only meets but consistently exceeds expectations. CDS is an Arkansas-based and client-focused company founded in 2011. For more informa
2014 Bryant National Business Award
2015 Bryant National Business Award
|Products||CDS is a value added reseller of Industry leading 3G/4G/LTE cellular data products, Sierra Wireless, Cradlepoint, Antenna Plus and Mobile Mark.|