|Work hours||Add information|
Making our food safer and more nutritious! Subscribe to Nutrition Action: http://www.cspinet.org/nah/index.htm Join our Action Network: http://ow.ly/UaOJo
Center for Science in the Public Interest
1220 L St. N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20005
CSPI is working to:
- Support healthy school food nationwide
- Reduce consumption of sugar drinks
- Eliminate artery-clogging trans fat from the food supply
- Reduce sodium in processed and restaurant foods
- Ensure accurate and honest labeling on food packages
Welcome to the CSPI Online Community. To ensure a productive and respectful discourse on this page, we have established some basic guidelines for participation. Comments that do not meet the standards of the CSPI Online Community may be deleted by our moderators. In cases when a member repeatedly violates these rules, we reserve the right to ban that individual from further participation in the CSPI Online Community. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. If you have questions about these rules, contact the CSPI social media team at email@example.com
- Please stay on topic when commenting.
- Use respectful language when sharing your views.
- No profanity or personal attacks.
- Do not make false or misleading comments.
|Founded||1971 by Executive Director Michael Jacobson, Ph.D. and two other scientists|
|Products||For important health and nutrition information, recipes and ratings of the latest brand-name foods, subscribe to Nutrition Action Healthletter at http://www.cspinet.org/nah. Introductory subscriptions are only $10 for the year in the United States and $15 in Canada, saving you more than half off the cover price!|