|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Baby Ballerinas & Co is an introductory ballet program that develops a child's gross motor skills and stimulates a social involvement with music and dance|
|Mission||Central Coast Baby Ballerinas & Co is dedicated to providing the highest quality Dance Education for Children (from 12 months to 5 years).|
To encourage and guide participation in the program.
The level of participation varies with different children over different time periods but with usual success.
• To develop a range of skills including self expression, self confidence and the ability to follow set tasks and directions, as a prerequisite for Pre-school and Kindergarten.
• To prepare for and engage in creative movement and dance, music appreciation, and social interaction.
• To introduce a variety of progressive, fun and stimulating activities and themes throughout the program.
• To encourage consistency in attendance and punctuality.
• To engage in quality teaching that provides individual learning.
Initially, classes may consist of small numbers which will allow your child to develop skills on a one to one basis.
• To build leadership skills and confidence in larger class settings
Central Coast's Greatest Moments