|Work hours||Add information|
|About||CETIA is and African trade association representing consumer electronics and technologies companies|
* Build business, supplier and manufacturer community by providing weekly networking events and a yearly trade show to bring product and innovation together.
* Support small business by creating an advocacy committee to allow voices to be heard regarding government regulations.
* Organize a mentoring and educational program to help small businesses understand the market and how to compete globolly.
* Create a knowledge center to share market information and industry resources to build a business in the information and technology field.
* Protect the everage consumer by monitoring the consumer electronics industry practices and advocating for better business standards.
* Preserve the environment by holding companies accountable for the production and manufacturing practices that negatively impact African ecology.
* Educate Africans through interactive learning, while lowering the costs and the expanding the reach of books and study material through resources digitalization.
|Description||Bring Business leaders and organizations together to facilitate the continued growth of the African economy.|