We are an active congregation of the Presbyterian Church (USA) where men, women, and children of all ages come together in worship, fellowship, service and love.
The mission of Chandler Presbyterian Church is to offer meaningful worship, build an enriching ministry for youth and families, develop visible and engaging mission outreach, and to encourage participation while developing leadership.
Chandler Presbyterian Church was founded on June 12, 1949, with 34 members by the Reverend Claude L. Morton. The congregation first met in a Kindergarten building in downtown Chandler. Finally, in 1952, the first building was built on property near Chandler High School. That building was subsequently rebuilt after a fire in 1979.In 1991, the Reverend Edward Spence was called to lead the congregation in a new direction. Working closely with the Presbytery of Grand Canyon and the church Session, the church began the process to develop a new vision for the future, which included the move to the present location in August 2002.
Chandler Presbyterian Church was founded on June 12, 1949
1900 S Arrowhead Dr, Chandler (AZ), 85286, United States