|About||The Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) is your convenient, environmentally friendly and cost-efficient way to get around the area by bus, rail or vanpool. Visit www.ridetransit.org for routes, schedules and trip planning.|
The Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) offers over 70 local, express and regional bus routes, a light rail line, services for the disabled and vanpools. CATS seeks to improve the quality of life for everyone in the greater Charlotte region by providing outstanding community-wide public transportation services. Become a fan to get route updates, find out about contests and connect with other CATS riders.
• Views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not reflect those of Charlotte Area Transit System or City of Charlotte officials and employees.
• People who comment shall have no expectation of privacy. Their comments are public records retained and subject to disclosure in accordance with applicable laws and City of Charlotte policies.
• Charlotte Area Transit System and City of Charlotte's social media policies are subject to amendment or modification at any time without prior notice.
• Multiple violations of comment standards may result in a public user’s comments/postings being banned from Charlotte Area Transit System and City of Charlotte social media sites.
• Limitations may apply to public users. For example, users should not to use the Charlotte Area Transit System Facebook page emergency purposes. CATS does not monitor public comments/contacts on a 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week basis. Similarly, users should be cautioned not to use the site when another form of filing and notification or request is required.