The Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) is your convenient, environmentally friendly and cost-efficient way to get around the area by bus, rail or vanpool. Visit www.ridetransit.org for routes, schedules and trip planning.
The Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) offers over 70 local, express and regional bus routes, a light rail line, services for the disabled and vanpools. CATS seeks to improve the quality of life for everyone in the greater Charlotte region by providing outstanding community-wide public transportation services. Become a fan to get route updates, find out about contests and connect with other CATS riders.
• Views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not reflect those of Charlotte Area Transit System or City of Charlotte officials and employees.
• People who comment shall have no expectation of privacy. Their comments are public records retained and subject to disclosure in accordance with applicable laws and City of Charlotte policies.
• Charlotte Area Transit System and City of Charlotte's social media policies are subject to amendment or modification at any time without prior notice.
• Multiple violations of comment standards may result in a public user’s comments/postings being banned from Charlotte Area Transit System and City of Charlotte social media sites.
• Limitations may apply to public users. For example, users should not to use the Charlotte Area Transit System Facebook page emergency purposes. CATS does not monitor public comments/contacts on a 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week basis. Similarly, users should be cautioned not to use the site when another form of filing and notification or request is required.