|About||The Child Care Resource Center (CCRC) is a non-profit organization that helps families find child care in Erie, Huron, Lorain, Sandusky and Seneca counties in North Central Ohio. We also train child care providers.|
The Child Care Resource Center is dedicated to the well being of all children through a quality child care delivery system. To accomplish this mission, the CCRC will actively:
• Help families find child care
• Recruit, train and supports caregivers
• Provide start-up information for child care programs
• Collect data for community planning
• Advocate and support laws and programs that make quality child care affordable and accessible.
|Founded||The Nord Family Foundation: Jane Nord and Anne Marie Cronin|