We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
Children Missions Charity Organization

Children Missions Charity Organization

Kampala, Kampala, Uganda

Get Directions

0705038909

Categories
Work hours Add information
About Giving out the love of Jesus and reflect God's heart by caring for the lives of orphans and vulnerable children of Uganda and the communities we serve
Children Missions Charity Organization cover
Mission GIVE A POOR CHILD IN UGANDA HOPE FOR A BETTER FUTURE BY SPONSORING ONE FOR $30 PER MONTH. PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT SPONSORSHIP AT THE LINK BELOW.
Description I am Aturinde Wellen the founder/president at Children's Mission Charity Organization. It's a small village based organization working with more than 40 children in the Wakiso District of Uganda Africa. It is providing them with education, medication, feeding and clothing among others. It has been running as a charity organization for about 3 years from since when it started.

After through research and consultation with many inhabitants of Kigoma Village Community, I found out that 20 % of my home village children are able to live in better conditions and can succeed with education which leaves out the 80 % of the other children that are suffering. Through more research and outreaches I made personally to other neighboring villages, I found out that many children are suffering due to the following reasons.

1 - Lack of school fees with children ending up on the streets and no education.
2 - Loss of one or two parents due to accidents, wars, conflicts among families and diseases like HIV/Aids.
3 - Abuse and harsh treatment from step parents.
4 - Deliberate denial by some parents to take care of their children due to high levels of poverty and failure to provide them with their basic needs of life.

Throughout all that I decided to create a village based charity organisation to give a hand of assistance to the children and poor families in my home village community. Please help and join my mission and struggle of changing the lives of all orphans and vulnerable children of my home village.

AIMS OF THE ORGANISATION

1 - To promote a sense of brotherhood among the children.
2 - To provide basic needs of life like clothes, shelter and feeding.
3 - To promote their talents through proving education.
4 - To teach them human morals through bible teaching and study.
5 - To reflect God's love among the people of my village.

We call upon all those willing to give in the little they have for the fight and struggle. Take a step today and consider sponsoring a child i

Similar places nearby