|Work hours||Add information|
The China IPR SME Helpdesk is funded by the European Commission to provide practical, business-focused advice on China Intellectual Property Rights (IRP) issues to European SMEs.
|Mission||To provide free of charge, practical, business-focused advice on China Intellectual Property Rights (IRP) issues to European SMEs|
The China IPR SME Helpdesk introduces European SMEs to the knowledge and business tools required to develop the value of their intellectual property rights (IPR), informs them on how to utilize the Chinese IP system to protect and enforce their IP rights and instructs them on how to manage related risks.
In support of our mission, the Helpdesk regularly offers:
- free confidential advice to SMEs on the IPR issues that affect them, whether they are established in China or are planning to work with China in the future
- training workshops in both Europe and China
- IPR guides in six European languages, including IPR for specific industries and guides to IPR in common business task
- tailored IPR related content to magazines, newsletters and online partners
- expert commenting to publications and journalists writing on issues related to IPR in China.
The Helpdesk’s online portal represents the major access point to these and other services and includes an array of business tools (e.g. interactive E-learning modules, case studies, technical guides, etc.)
The China IPR SME Helpdesk project is funded by the European Union and the current project runs from January 2015 to December 2017, and comprises a total budget of EUR 3,000,000 over the three year period.
For further information on the China IPR SME Helpesk and our services please visit our online portal: www.china-iprhelpdesk.eu.