|Work hours||Add information|
|About||A social enterprise rasing funds collecting preloved clothing, shoes,bags,bric a brak to create jobs for those furthest from labour market in community|
The objects of the Company are to carry on activities which benefit the community and in particular (without limitation) to:
-To provide good value, high quality, recycled and upcycled products, that are accessible and affordable.
-To provide and deliver high quality training and personal development activities for individuals disadvantage from entering the labour market.
- To raise the awareness of waste and the cost to the environment.
- To provide training and consultancy services to other organisations.
- To create employment for individuals disadvantaged from entering the workplace, through job and enterprise creation.
- To commit and strive to achieve a workforce made up of 30% or more of people who are considered at a disadvantage from finding employment in the open labour market.
-To create a workplace that is supportive, inclusive, enabling, and progressive and recognises the ability of its work force.
-To create a workplace that matches ability of individuals to fulfil commercial objectives
- To promote and improve for the public benefit the economic and social well-being of people living in and working where the company operates.