Christ Church is an Anglican parish church in the town of Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, Wales. The building dates from 1869 and is located at Friar's Park, Carmarthen.The parish church of Christ Church, Carmarthen was commenced by R. K. Penson in 1867. It was officially opened in September 1869, during the National Eisteddfod, by the Bishop of St David's, Connop Thirlwall. It was designed to be the English-language church for this expanding parish while Eglwys Dewi Sant, Carmarthen was designed to cater for Welsh-speaking parishioners. The organ was added in 1873 and renovations took place in 1891. The church has an unusual central tower with clasping buttresses and gables half way up.The church was designated as a Grade II listed building on 19 May 1981, being "a prominent mid-Victorian church with crossing tower, a landmark in distant views".