We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
Church of The Good Shepherd, Lake

Church of The Good Shepherd, Lake

Shanklin, United Kingdom

Get Directions

+44 1983 401121

Add link to website

Categories
Work hours Add information
Description The Church of The Good Shepherd, Lake is a parish church in the Church of England located in Lake, Isle of Wight.HistoryThe church was built in 1892 by the architect Temple Lushington Moore. Its distinctive feature is the twin aisled nave with the single aisle chancel. The stained glass windows were designed by Francis Skeat in the mid 20th-century.The church is located on Sandown Road.OrganThe church has a splendid small three manual pipe organ by J. W. Walker & Sons Ltd dating from 1901. A specification of the organ can be found on the National Pipe Organ Register.

Similar places nearby