|Work hours||Add information|
|About||City of Columbus, ND official Facebook page.|
Please keep your content clean and appropriate. Inappropriate content will be deleted by the administrator. Repeated inappropriate content will result in user being blocked from posting to the site.
This page is not monitored at all times. Do NOT report emergency situations or time-sensitive issues to this page.
• Posts that encourage breaking any law or encourage illegal behavior.
• Graphic, obscene or explicit comments or pictures.
• Comments that are abusive, threatening, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
• Content that attempts to defame or defraud any person or financial, commercial or governmental agency.
• Content intended to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
• Content that reveals personal, medical or financial information of any individual that is not otherwise part of the public record.
• Solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Content posted by persons whose profile picture or avatar, username or e-mail address contains any of the aforementioned prohibited conduct.
We do not allow content posted in violation of NDCC Chapter 16.1-10-02, which prohibits the use of state or political subdivision services or property for political purposes. http://www.legis.nd.gov/cencode/t16-1c10.pdf
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
All comments are subject to the open records law.