|About||Click here to search animals in our facility: http://www.petango.com/dhsacc|
Please note, comments posted to this page will be monitored and content deemed to be inappropriate will be removed as soon as possible.
The City reserves the right to remove inappropriate content, including, but not limited to:
1. Comments that are not topically relevant to the corresponding post;
2. Comments in support of, or opposition to, political campaigns, candidates or ballot measures;
3. Profane language or content;
4. Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws;
5. Sexual content or links to sexual content;
6. Solicitations of commerce;
7. Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
8. Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems; or
9. Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
These guidelines shall be displayed to users or made available by hyperlink on all City social media sites. Any content removed based on these guidelines must be retained, including the time, date and identity of the poster, when available.
The City reserves the right to implement or remove any functionality of its social media site, when deemed appropriate by the City Manager, or the designee of the City Manager. This includes, but is not limited to, information, articles, pictures, videos or any other form of communication that is posted on a City social media site.
The City disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for any materials that the City deems inappropriate for posting, which cannot be removed in an expeditious and otherwise timely manner.