|About||Welcome to the official Facebook page for the City of Gosnells. Making the City of Gosnells a great place.|
Making the City of Gosnells a great place.
We will be a vibrant City with a strong community identity; a great place to live, work, raise children, visit and invest; a place that encourages a range of lifestyles and opportunities; and where the natural environment, cultural diversity and heritage of the City is respected and protected for the enjoyment of current and future generations.
This page is monitored Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5pm. We ask that the community keep this in mind when asking for help or submitting questions. In the event you need to contact the City, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9397 3000.
We have put together the following guidelines to ensure that everyone enjoys their time here:
- We do our best to monitor this page, however we may ask you to contact us via phone or email for some enquiries;
- Please keep your comments on-topic;
- Please treat people with respect;
- Posts must be factually correct, legal and non-defamatory;
- Threatening, abusive, discriminatory or offensive posts will be removed;
- Posts containing swearwords or inappropriate language will be removed;
- Posts containing advertising, spam or links to external websites will be removed; and
- Please do not post personal information including account numbers, addresses or other details.
We reserve the right to remove comments. Please note that offenders may be reported and blocked from participating on the page.
The City of Gosnells is not responsible or liable for any content posted or uploaded to this site by a user or any content on third party sites.