|About||The official City of Grand Prairie Housing & Neighborhood Services Facebook Page|
At HNS our mission is to provide community service programs designed to meet the needs of the Grand Prairie community and its citizens for housing, healthy and safe neighborhoods, economic development, neighborhood revitalization, in an efficient, timely, courteous and knowledgeable manner. The city's Housing and Neighborhood Services offers programs designed to assist the low-to-moderate income Grand Prairie residents with safe, affordable housing.
Housing and Neighborhood Services does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, familial status, age, religion or handicap, in compliance with the Fair Housing Act, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
We wish to promote effective communication and maintain a respectful dialogue on our Facebook page. In that spirit, here are the guidelines for posting comments.
The City of Grand Prairie reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that is deemed in violation of these guidelines or any applicable laws.
Comments on City posts must be within the scope of the topic under discussion. Comments or material not topically related to the site or article being commented upon will not be permitted.
Your comments must be civil. They must not contain malicious, offensive, threatening, profane or insulting language or obscene content.
No references to the personality of other participants or individuals, or attacks on individual character will be permitted.
Comments containing any of the following will not be allowed for posting:
• Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation;
• Personal attacks, insults or threatening language;
• Plagiarized material; private, personal material published without consent; or potentially libelous material;
• Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
• Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but within the specific discussion provided here. Links to other websites or pages must be relevant to the topic.
Advertising or promotional announcements are not permitted.
This is a Facebook Page for community issues and not for electoral campaign purposes. Such messages will be removed.
The appearance of advertising and/or external links and/or opinions expressed by visitors on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the City of Grand Prairie.