The City of Greenville welcomes your comments. Please be aware that when engaging with the City of Greenville on social media, you are agreeing to the following:
You are individually responsible for the content of your comments. Users are encouraged to express their informed and productive opinions. It is the intent that this will be an open and honest forum, where posts should be courteous, stay on topic, and not cause intimidation or offence. The City of Greenville reserves the right to delete posts that contain any of the following:
· Violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist posts or images
· Comments that threaten or defame any person or organization
· Solicitations, advertisements or endorsements of any financial, commercial or not-for-profit organizations
· Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity or posting of material that violates copyrights or trademarks of others
· Comments that contain personal identifying information or sensitive personal information
· Comments that contain information that reasonably could compromise individual or public safety
· Comments that promote or endorses political campaigns or candidates
· Comments that are off-subject or out of context
If repeated post of the above nature are made by any individual, the City of Greenville reserves the right to block that person from further activity on the page.
By posting on the City’s social media channels, you agree to these terms and conditions. This comment policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time.
The personal information you post may be collected by the City of Greenville under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), for the purposes of engaging and consulting with the public. Be aware that any information collected may be stored and accessed on servers not belonging to the City of Greenville. To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, refrain from posting personal information.
Contact the City of Greenville with any questions or conc