|Mission||The City of Mount Gambier provides crucial services for community well being and strives to engage with, represent and advocate for people who live and work in the area. Council embraces new initiatives for economic, environmental, social and cultural development within its decision making processes.|
City of Mount Gambier Social Media Guidelines
The City of Mount Gambier Facebook page is a platform for us to share information with you, and for community members to talk to us and each other. We encourage feedback and responses to our posts. We will do our best to answer your questions within four (4) hours during business days (Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:15pm).
Please consider these guidelines when you interact on our social media pages/channels, as we wish to ensure our online environment is a safe and happy place for everyone.
The following will not be tolerated:
• Swearing or use of offensive language of any kind.
• Posting anything that could be considered off-topic, repetitive, offensive or defamatory.
• Harassing or make personal attacks against other users, Elected Members or administrative staff of the City of Mount Gambier.
• Re-posting other people’s appeals, requests or offers, or anything else considered as spam.
• Linking to other Facebook pages, any non-government or off-topic page.
• Reposting any offensive material present on Facebook to us, or posting a link to it.
Any violation of the above points will not be tolerated and will result in the removal of your post. Abusive or offensive language will result in a ban from our page.
Any posts by individual users about the City of Mount Gambier that are inaccurate or misinformed may be removed at our discretion.
Posts directly to the page/channel, not directly related to a City of Mount Gambier, may be removed at our discretion.
Posts by the City of Mount Gambier are accurate at the time of posting.
Posts by individual users are not representative of the opinions of the City of Mount Gambier and we cannot confirm their accuracy.
Please keep in mind that when using this application that you must also adhere to Facebook Community Standards.
For customer service please call (08) 8721 2555, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.