The page is not monitored 24 hours a day. Please call 911 for emergencies or (334) 636-2174 for non-emergencies or to report criminal activity.
The Thomasville Police Department’s Facebook page was created by the department to facilitate the exchange of information with the public. The police department reserves the right to regulate the content of, and where necessary delete completely, any objectionable posts or entries that appear on its page. The Thomasville Police Department may take appropriate action whenever necessary, and at its sole discretion, to protect our page visitors from inappropriate or otherwise harmful information and links.
The police department will remove as soon as possible posts of the follow kinds:
• Advertisements of any kind.
• Profane language or content.
• Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
• Explicit or implied sexual content.
• Conduct implying, promoting, or encouraging illegal activity.
• Information that might compromise the safety or security of the public.
• Any other posting that, by its nature or content, might harm public welfare.