|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Clozier Youth Faremers Co-operative is a young group from the rural community of Clozier, St.John's.|
|Mission||To develop and encourage young famers in farming in different avenues through different co-operative act and sustainable marketing actions.|
1. To develop farmers with farming techniques and practices to improve standard of output.
2. To build capacity within members( eg workshop, field trips, seminars)
3. To interact with other co-operative, Non Government Organisation relating agriculture and the Ministry of agriculture.
4. Do market research and develop marketing plan.
1. Youthful Inatitive from the Clozier Development Committee in 16th April, 2011
2. Youngest Co-operative for World Food Day Celebration 2012
|Founded||January 13th, 2009|
|Products||We grow and sell fesh and local vegetables.|