The charity for people who need to live without gluten. We provide independent, trustworthy advice and support so people can live well, gluten free.
Helpline: 0333 332 2033 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
|Mission||Our mission is to improve the lives of people living without gluten, by proving the evidence based, independent, expert information and support people need.|
We welcome you to an online community of Coeliac UK Members and interested parties. We hope to build an environment that allows you to engage in meaningful dialogue with one another and discuss issues that you are interested in and passionate about. We aim to post relevant, interesting content and welcome your comments and suggestions.
In an attempt to encourage discussion, below are some suggestions for engaging with the page:
• comment on posts that you find interesting and give your insights
• “like" articles you enjoy and would like to see more of
• encourage others by offering your insights or personal experiences.
We want all members of the Coeliac UK Fan Page to be able to express their opinions freely and feel comfortable entering into informed debate and discussion. Taking this in to consideration, we reserve the right to delete any of the following:
• comments, links, images or videos that are obscene, profane or hateful in nature
• posts that may be dangerous or provide misleading and inflammatory information
• posts that may be offensive to other community members
• comments that threaten any person or organisation or company
• comments that defame or harass an individual
• successive off-topic posts by a single fan
• repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple fans
• irrelevant solicitations or advertisements
• comments, links, images or videos that encourage illegal activity
• any materials that infringe upon the rights of any third party.
By posting on the Coeliac UK Facebook wall, all authors of posts which mention a commercial business as providing gluten-free foods or services confirm that they have read and understood all information with regards to gluten-free claims and laws surrounding this area on our website. Coeliac UK encourages the introduction of gluten-free options across all areas of business, however it is imperative that all such options accurately and honestly provide true gluten-free op
2018 - Coeliac UK achieves the Investing in Volunteers Award (IiV), the UK quality standard for organisations involving volunteers in their work.
2014 - Our Food Policy Lead, Kathryn Miller, won the Healthy Living Digital Hero Award as part of the TalkTalk Digital Hero Awards 2014 for her work on our smartphone app.
Become a Member of Coeliac UK: www.coeliac.org.uk/join-us
Contact our Helpline: 0333 332 2033 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm).
Home of gluten free recipes. Be inspired by over 800 delicious gluten free recipes for all occasions: www.coeliac.org.uk/recipes
Offers for your: www.coeliac.org.uk/offersforyou
Gluten free products and services: www.coeliac.org.uk/gfproducts
Gluten free food checker app. This latest app from Coeliac UK enables you to search thousands of food products suitable for your gluten free diet: www.coeliac.org.uk/gffc