|Work hours||Add information|
Coerver Coaching - The World's No.1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method
This Vision Statement or objectives were written by Coerver Coaching co founder Charlie Cooke in 1984.
- To develop happy, healthy and responsible players
- To develop skilled, confident and Creative players
- To make the game more fun to practice and play
- To develop knowledgeable and responsible parents/teachers and coaches
- To promote skilful play
- To empower students through skill development and self-improvement
- To teach good and respect for sportsmanship all
- To value competition and wining but not more than personal integrity and character
- To make Coerver Coaching’s benefits accessible to as many young players and coaches as possible
- To constantly update and refine the Coerver Coaching Curriculum to maintain our status as leaders in our field and to adapt to the changing needs of our students
Football coaching organisation that works with young players & coaches of all abilities, Professional & Amateur Clubs, National Federations. Coerver Coaching also have online membership sites, apps, video downloads, books and DVDs that provide coaches of all levels with drills and games that they can use for their seasons sessions. Coerver Coaching have programs in over 40 countries and are global partners with adidas.
Coerver Coaching offers player courses, coaches education courses, team training, school holiday clinics, work within schools, online membership sites, apps, video downloads, DVDs and books.
Coach products: http://www.playgreatsoccer.com
Coaches & player clinics USA http://www.coerver.com/
Europe Middle East & Africa www.coerver.eu
Asia Pacific http://www.coerverap.com